Our web address is: http://hoogtijdvoorandersom.nl.
This page was last adapted in July 2018
The Stichting Hoog Tijd voor Andersom (HTvA) values protection of your personal information.
The foundation will adhere to the legislation in force regarding the Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (‘General Regulation Data Protection’).
On this page we will inform you which data we collect from you as a benefactor of our foundation, and why we do so. If, after reading our Privacy Statement or in general, you have questions or wish to contact us, please use the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Processing of personal data of benefactors
Personal data are registered and processed by the foundation for the following purposes:
- Communication, such as distribution of the news letters
- Justification of the money spent, used for the objectives as written down in the statutes of the Foundation.
Objectives as laid down in the Statures
The Foundation aims to promote gender equality with the purpose to help communities in developing countries to get a sustainable, high-quality existence, and to do everything possible to obtain or stimulate this purpose by:
- Promoting education to create opportunities for economic independence, especially for women and young people.
- Reducing diseases and improving health by contributing to facilities such as clean drinking water, sanitation and hygiene.
- Supporting the most vulnerable people in society: women, childrens and minorities.
To achieve the above objectives the Foundation may ask for the following personal data:
- Postal code
- E-mail address
- IBAN bank account number
- Phone numbers (optional)
Who has access to the information?
The following people have access:
- The Board can read the entire database
- The Secretary can read and update the entire database
- The Treasurer can read and update the entire database
- The working group can read the non-financial files
- The webmaster can read and update the non-financial files
- Financial administrator can read and update the entire database
The information will not be shared with third parties. Our Board is legally obliged to respect confidentiality of your persoal information.
The Foundation will keep personal information no longer that strictly required for the purpose it was supplied, or required by law (for financial administration 7 years at the maximum).
We have taken technical and organisational measures to protect your personal information from illegal processing, such as:
- All persons who can access your information on behalf of the Foundation are bound to secrecy;
- A user name and password policy is in place for all our electronic systems;
- We make back-ups of personal information to be able to recover them in case of fysical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- The Board and working group have been informed on the importance of protecting your personal information.
Rights concerning your data
You have rights to access or rectify previously received personal data, or have them deleted. Moreover, you can object to registration and processing of – a part of – your personal data by The Foundation. You are also entitled to have us transfer provided information to you or another party at your request. We may ask you to identify you before we respond to the above request. You are always entitles to withdraw your permission to process your personal information.
This privacy statement has been adapted to the use and possibilities to realise our objectives. If the objectives are changed, this statement will be changed accordingly. Look at our website (www.hoogtijdvoorandersom.nl) for possible changes.
If you have any complaints regarding the processing and storing of your personal data, please contact us immediately so we can jointly come to a proper solution. It is your right to lodge your complaint to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens, PO Box 93374, 2509 AJ Den Haag, The Netherlands. This official authority is supervising the domain of privacy protection.
For questions or remarks regarding our Privacy Statement please contact us at:
Stichting Hoog Tijd voor Andersom
6721 SR Bennekom
The Dutch supervisory authority for personal information:
2509 AJ Den Haag