Hoog Tijd voor Andersom (Change is on its way) aims to support African and other communities in developing countries to get a sustainable, high-quality existence. We want to achieve this by:
- Promoting education to create opportunities for economic independence, especially for women and young people.
- Reducing diseases and improving health by contributing to facilities such as clean drinking water, sanitation and hygiene.
- Supporting the most vu;nerable people in society: women, childrens and minorities.
- Offering programmes (with– local and international – partner organisations) aimed at strengthening capacities, expertise, knowledge and skills to encourage employment and entrepreneurship.
- Providing micro credits and establishing small-scale projects to stimulate local economy to improve in a sustainable way.
- Reducing gender inequality by creating awareness in both men and women.
- Here our commitment you will find an overview of the type of projects in which we participate in order to realise our objectives.